What was the first Pokémon you got to level 100?

What's your favorite Pokémon? Favorite Generation? Do you like the anime or manga? Talk about general Pokémon stuff here!
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:09 pm

In Pokémon Diamond, my first Pokémon I ever got to level 100 was my Crobat, which had been traded to me from my cousin. I later got a bunch more in Diamond, and then got a bunch in later games too!

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

momoapplegirl
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by momoapplegirl » Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:31 pm

I think it was my Latias in White 2! I played games earlier than that obviously, but I never got them to level 100.
My Party

My Eggs

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Mewtwo Battle

The Most Beautiful Pokémon Ever

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Mike
Poliwag Teenager
Poliwag Teenager

#3 Post by Mike » Wed Jun 05, 2024 9:48 am

I think it was the water or fire type starter for pokemon ultra sun

Monthly and bug challenge

SharKing

#4 Post by SharKing » Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:33 pm

My first one happened way back in... I wanna say 2001 or 2002. It was a Kadabra in Blue. I was a kid back then, I didn't know Kadabra had to be traded to evolve into Alakazam, and I wasn't exactly wise in how to use the Internet. Between my ignorance and just the power trip of using a Psychic-type back when that type was hilariously OP, I kept sweeping the Pokémon League again and again to see how high I could get Kadabra's level, until I finally hit that cap.

smurfy
Poliwag Baby
Poliwag Baby

#5 Post by smurfy » Tue Aug 13, 2024 9:52 am

The earliest I can remember was my Typhlosion in SoulSilver. I remember she had Earthquake which I thought was awesome, lol. I think her name was Cinder (which...was very much taken from Spyro).

Such a beautiful day! I say, hooray! :politoed:

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.