Pokémon Scarlet/Violet Egglocke

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#1 Post by NovariusHaze » Sun Jun 09, 2024 5:44 pm

I’m thinking of doing an Egglocke in Pokémon SV.
What is an Egglocke? It’s the same as a Nuzlocke except I can only use eggs that I was given.

You can participate by trading me an egg of any Pokémon which I will use in my Egglocke. You can even suggest the Nickname.

If you want to participate, add my FC and we can organize a time to trade. Once the Egglocke starts, I’ll post updates on the game here.

Switch FC: 2636-6454-5019

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#2 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:30 am

I would be more than glad to participate in this once I've reached a point where I can make and trade over eggs to you in Violet. Are dupes of the same Pokemon allowed as well? Am I allowed to send over an infinite amount of eggs?

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#3 Post by NovariusHaze » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:42 am

Seeing as not many people have responded, you can send as many eggs as you want.

Preferably each be unique Pokémon.

PoisonIvey1998
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

#4 Post by PoisonIvey1998 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 1:45 am

I will keep this in mind. I'm glad there's a lot of Pokemon available early into the game, so I'll try to breed some of my favs for sure when I get the chance.

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.