New Megas in Pokémon Legends: Z-A?

Pokémon games on the Nintendo Switch discussion go here! Pokémon Let's Go: Pikachu and Eevee, Pokémon Sword and Shield, Pokémon Legends: Arceus, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Pokémon Legends: Z-A topics go here.
Slix
Administrator
Administrator

#1 Post by Slix » Tue Aug 27, 2024 9:52 pm

Do you think we'll be getting new Mega Pokémon in Pokémon Legends: Z-A? Or do you think they just teased the Mega Evolution in the trailer because the feature will come back with the existing Pokémon?

I think we'll get new ones for the Kalos starters, but I am not holding my breath for too many more, considering how few we got in the first X and Y games.

Do you want to POKéMON with me?
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not get tired or weary; there is no limit to his wisdom.
- Isaiah 40:28

NovariusHaze
Donor
Donor

#2 Post by NovariusHaze » Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:54 am

100% we are getting new Megas.
Not sure what Pokémon I really want to get a mega besides Torterra.
I do want Flygon to get one since it was supposed to but the developers had Artist Block so it never happened.
I just don’t want Pokémon that should get Evos to get a mega cause Mawile and Saybleye should’ve had evos instead.
Also because Megas will probably not return after this but Evolutions should (even if it requires transferring to another game to evolve them).

Quick Reply

Want to leave your thoughts here? Register today! It's fast, free, and you can begin posting right away.